Friday, January 4, 2013

Dust = sneezing, or does it?

One of the reasons I shouldn't collect clutter is because clutter collects dust.  Dust makes me ill.  All day yesterday and today I've been sneezing so much and my nose won't stop running.  The truth is, I don't know if it is the dust, or if I've been wearing myself out and I have a slight cold.

The good news is that I made so much progress in my inventory room that I feel a lot better about it.  I found items I didn't know I had, that will hopefully be profitable.  On the other hand, I have to throw some things out because they are past their dates and I can no longer sell them.

I plan to spend some time working on getting items listed on eBay and Amazon so I can clear some space.  Well, I've already cleared enough space so I can actually SIT in my office/inventory room, and that's not all, there are A FEW PLACES where I can sit!  Now that's progress!

I won't be working on this room tonight because I have plans to be with my lovely BF.  Is it bad that I almost like him to work more so I have time to get things done?

No comments:

Post a Comment