Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Picture Frames

I used to make craft things with picture frames...and I would still like to, BUT...

  1. I don't have the time.
  2. What will I do with the things I make?
  3. Where will I store the supplies?
Therefore, while going through items, I decided to get rid of 15 picture frames.  Ten of them can be used as is for pictures, 5 of them are straight from the craft store and ready for a project.

I probably won't use them anytime soon, if ever, and I would rather have the space right now.  While going through them I thought of FlyLady when she says that if an item can be easily replaced at a later time when you need it, get rid of it.  So, that's what I did.  I didn't need them, use them or love them; they are in my car ready to be dropped off today.  That makes me feel good :)

Here they are!



No comments:

Post a Comment